FALL TOUR OF ST. GEORGE
Join us on 10/16/2021(race date estimated)
FALL TOUR OF ST. GEORGE Race Description
OCTOBER 16, 2021
We are excited to announce our new Kids Ride Free policy! Please read the FAQ before registering if you wish to participate with a kid.
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop!
Every cyclist knows two things are necessary to truly experience the beauty of a region: your bike, and your friends. The Tour de Saint George is your opportunity to have a truly amazing experience on your bike, with your friends—while marveling at the beauty that is Southern Utah.
Choose a Distance: 35, 57, 80 and 100-mile ride options.
CHECK OUT A VIDEO FROM LAST YEAR:
In other areas of our country, October gets cold as the riding season wraps up. However, fall in our area is perfect for riding! When you ride the fall Tour de Saint George, you’ll be greeted by mild temperatures. Saint George comes alive with the whisper of rubber-on-road as cyclists wind through colorful streets and skirt the pastel waves of Utah’s southern desert. 35, 57, 80 and 100-mile ride options all have breathtaking scenery.
• Event will be chipped timed
• The Tour is capped at 600 riders, so register now and lock in your spot.
• Tour the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park & Snow Canyon State Park.
• Enjoy fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more, like great swag!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• Choose a distance to challenge yourself: 35, 57, 80 or 100 miles.
• Receive a custom Tour de St. George event medal with your registration.
• You’ll get a custom Fall Tour T-Shirt your registration
• Only 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City
Our policies and procedures are being updated. Below are a few changes you will need to adhere to on ride day.
- We plan to adhere to all state and local guidelines for mass gathering numbers. We are also flexible and willing to adhere to any regulations that each venue may have.
- All riders are encouraged to bring their own hydration and nutrition, but we will have rest stops, and both nutrition and hydration available, but no self serve. We will have volunteers to help you with both.
- We plan to do rolling starts according to mileage options and we will send out an email on Thursday, October 15th with more details. No mass starts. Rolling starts will begin at 7:30-8:30 AM.
- We will separate the starts for each mileage option by at least 15 minutes. This will help to reduce traffic and reduce grouping and passing.
- No on-site registration at all (just numbers pick up). Online registration will close Thursday, October 14th at 2 PM MST or when we hit our cap.
- After finishing, riders can pick up their medals at the finish line. We will rely on riders to social distance at their discretion and be mindful of other riders.
- Post-meal will be a boxed lunch with drinks.
- Location: St. George, UT 84770
- Race Date: 2021/10/16 07:30:00 AM (Saturday)
- Citizens (30-mile route)
- Metric Century (75-mile route)
- Century (100-mile route)
- Mini Century (57 mile route)
- Citizens e-bike (30 mile route)
- Metric Century e-bike (75-mile route)
- Centruy ebike (100-mile route)
FALL TOUR OF ST. GEORGE Where & When
FALL TOUR OF ST. GEORGE Reviews
Most Helpful Review
What a great ride and venue!
What a great ride and venue!