Join us on 03/19/2023(race date estimated)
MESQUITE MADNESS Race Description
EVENT DATE : MARCH 20, 2021
Due to the recent surge in COVID cases, we are forced to postpone Mesquite Madness till March 20th, 2021.
If you were registered for the ride in November, look for an email on the 9th of November detailing your options. We will gladly refund your entry (less processing fees), move your registration to the new date of March 20th, or transfer your entry to any of our other 2021 events.
We are excited to announce our new Kids Ride Free policy! Please read the FAQ before registering if you wish to participate with a kid.
Follow us on Social Media to stay up to date. We post reminders and important dates and times to keep you in the loop.
*Online Registration ends March 16th at 11 PM MST
The last ride of the season. 2020 has been rough, let’s finish strong with a tough but fun 90, 65, or 35 mile bike ride. This year we are adding a different game with prizes at every rest stop. Make it to the top of Utah Hill for the big prizes.
Our first event of the year, Mesquite Madness takes advantage of mild temperatures in Mesquite, Nevada. When other places are still frozen, Mesquite is basking in sunshine, giving you perfect riding conditions—without the crazy traffic and chaos you’ll find in bigger cities.
You’ll enjoy sunshine and scenery on the Citizen’s Class (35 mile), Metric Century (65 mile), and Top of The Hill (90 mile) as they loop through Mesquite, and even a bit of Arizona. The Metric Century and Top of The Hill also allow you to experience nature’s full splendor as they flow through nearly untouched parts of Arizona and Utah!
Come on out. Bring your family. Bring your friends. Join us for Mesquite Madness!
• Event is capped at 500 riders—so register early!
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• You’ll receive a custom Mesquite Madness Event Medal with your registration
• You’ll get a custom Mesquite Madness T-shirt with your registration
• A distance to please every rider with 35, 65, & 90 mile options
• Enjoy warm fall weather and plenty of sunshine
• Roving Sag support
• Only 60 Minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4.5 Hours South of Salt Lake City
Our policies and procedures are being updated. Below are a few changes you will need to adhere to on ride day.
- We plan to adhere to all state and local guidelines for mass gathering numbers. We are also flexible and willing to adhere to any regulations that each venue may have.
- All riders are encouraged to bring their own hydration and nutrition, but we will have rest stops, and both nutrition and hydration available, but no self serve. We will have volunteers to help you with both.
- We plan to do rolling starts according to mileage options and we will send out an email on Thursday, October 15th with more details. No mass starts. Rolling starts will begin at 7:30-8:30 AM.
- We will separate the starts for each mileage option by at least 15 minutes. This will help to reduce traffic and reduce grouping and passing.
- No on-site registration at all (just numbers pick up). Online registration will close Thursday, November 12th at 2 PM MST or when we hit our cap.
- After finishing, riders can pick up their medals at the finish line. We will rely on riders to social distance at their discretion and be mindful of other riders.
- Post-meal will be a boxed lunch with drinks.
Check out a video from last year:
- Location: Mesquite, NV 89027
- Race Date: 2022/03/19 07:30:00 AM (Saturday)
- Citizens (35-mile route)
- Metric Century (65-mile route)
- Top of the Hill (90-mile route)
- Citizens (35-mile route E-Bike)
- Metric Century (65-mile route E-BIke)
- Top of the Hill (90-mile route E-Bike)